- Students must take responsibility for their property and they must keep it with them at all times.
- Students should NOT bring VALUABLE ITEMS into College such as expensive phones, headphones or watches.
- We cannot guarantee the safety of such valuables or money and do not have the resources to investigate any losses.
- If your child has their mobile phone out in the College buildings, it will be confiscated. Your child will have to collect it from the Main Office at the end of the day. Please see our Mobile Phone Policy.
- Please ensure that all items of clothing and equipment are clearly marked with your child’s name.
- Lost items are sent to the Main Office. We dispose of unclaimed items at the end of each month.
- Students should not carry large sums of money around with them during the day. The only money required during the College day is enough to load the student card to purchase food which can be done immediately on arrival to school or to pay for travel.
- Where larger amounts of money may be required, such as for trips, fund raising or visits, we recommend using the college’s online payment system. Otherwise the money must be brought into college in a sealed, labelled envelope. Students will need to deliver this in morning registration to a named member of staff and obtain a receipt.